Are you feeling your sales copy just needs a fresh look or a different perspective? Do you want to be sure your next advertising campaign will catch the eye of the audience? Want to make sure the “buy” button on your website will be clicked Let us take a glance at your work.
If you want the bump the response of your advertisements (offline and online), video sales letters, print sales letters, brochures – or any other sales message – this is the service for you.
It’s much, much more detailed than our Quick Review Service.
In fact, it’s common with the Critique Service for clients to get dozens of ideas to bump the profitability of their message. Which is why we guarantee it’ll be worth at least $10,000 in new sales to you… or we’ll give you another critique, FREE.
We rigorously analyze your message and pay attention to every little detail that affects response. These include:
- Making it clear what your company is about and who are you i.e. what are you REALLY offering? What is the added value and why should people respond to it now?
- Defining your unique selling proposition i.e. what truly makes you and your product different?
- Little tricks that make people take action without delaying
- Match your message to your ideally market
- Relate the story of your product with more emotion.
- Fine-tuning to your message so your prospect can’t help but read every word… and then order.
Option A: Advertising critique that covers sales letters, auto responders, landing pages, brochures, full page advertisements for $1,000.
Option B: Website Critique Service covers every page of your website including its design elements and clarity of message. On the Internet, clarity of message is more important than the substance of message (in other words, it doesn’t matter WHAT you say if people can’t understand). So with this service we also drill into HOW your message is presented. Investment $2,500.
With both of these options, your cr itique takes place over the phone. And your critique will be recorded so you can listen to over and over again.